Tuesday, January 1, 2013

And the project is....

Today, I reveal that my project is LEGO Monster High! It is ridiculous how much I love this series. So here is some that I got so far. I took Lego parts, and used Lego friend hair parts and paint pens to make this project so far. I'm currently trying to make decals for the faces, but in a pinch I can draw right on the heads if need be. I even tried to scrape together some parts for the bodies, harder than you think when I don't have spares and hate to disassemble several to make one figure. But I wanted to do this cheaply, so here it is! It's been a good project to work on, with others as well- coming soon. And at least it's still a work in progress. At least I won't be bored. =)

LEGO MONSTER HIGH:


(left to right back row: Jackson Jekyll/Holt Hyde, Gillington Webber, Deuce Gorgon, Robecca Steam, Clawdeen Wolf)

(left to right front row: Draculaura, Ghoulia Yelps, Lagoona Blue, Frankie Stein, and Cleo de Nile)

Works in progress include: Abbey Bominable, Spectra Vondergeist, Operetta, Heath Burns, Nefera de Nile, and Clawd Wolf

Possibles in the future include: 
Moe Deadovitch, Daughter of Arachne, Catrine DeMew, Skelita Calaveras, Jinafire Long, Mr. Hackington, Headless Headmistress Bloodgood, Invisi Billy, Scarah Screams, Rochelle Goyle, Venus McFlytrap, C.A. Cupid, Manny Taur, Hoodude Voodoo, Howleen Wolf, Toralei Stripe, Purrsephone and Meowlody.


1 comment:

  1. Fun project! If I show my daughter she'll probably want me to make her some too!

    Looking forward to seeing all the results.

    ReplyDelete