Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My most awesome find ever!

You won't believe what I found at Target today. I came across the Christmas section. Not looking for anything in particular, and not planning on spending money was my frame of mind until I saw LIMITED EDITION HALO MEGA BLOKS packs. They come with two random guys (of 4 possible) and two stands to put them on as well as weapons. The packs come with one covenant and one spartan. But you don't know if it is the red odst, blue spartan, red covenant, or blue covenant. I opened six packs and got three of each set. One red odst comes with the blue covenant, and the other is blue spartan with red covenant. The blue sculpt is all new including pouches for ammo and new armor look. I've mentioned before how much I love the new red and blue battle packs, this is just icing on the cake. They sold in my store for $5 but it's a great deal to stock up on guys. Especially if you are like me and like the new color and armor combos. All in all I suggest buying them up if you see them, especially with the limited edition of them and while supplies last. I expect a stocking stuffer like this is going to be hard to find because of the popularity and price point. I tip my hat to Mega Bloks on this, but scold them for not telling me with a bit more notice. I hate being caught off guard about my Halo purchases. Although I admit it was a great surprise and really perked up my day.

Battle packs:Red Team:Blue Team:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! I found some of the blind packaged Lego Minifigures in the Christmas section last year. I'll have to pick up a few and sneak them into my own stocking!

    ReplyDelete