Thursday, August 4, 2011

What happens when you combine Legos and Mario?

What happens when you combine two of the most awesome things ever- Lego and Mario? You get Lego Mario and Lego Yoshi, and possibly a mushroom kingdom of Lego! Ahh... bliss. Now K'nex is upping this with a race track and cars- I WILL OWN THESE. I mean how cool is that. But for Mario and Yoshi statues that are about life-sized I'll stick with building them from Legos. Then I can interact in my own mushroom kingdom- I guess that means not building a Boswer- but it would be awesome. Perhaps for evil guys stick to turtles and goombas- and build myself a one up mushroom- just in case. DREAM to REALITY- very likely!


3 comments:

  1. Those are so nice they really are and i want to see some Zelda ones now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really making 2D to 3D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was awesome. I'm totally going to build some. Perhaps I can find some Zelda and feature it. It's a good idea!

    ReplyDelete