Monday, August 29, 2011

HALO: EVA's last stand

Today is all about EVA. This set is awesome. You can combine it with other sets to create new stuff. The main appeal here was the hunters. In the lower pictures you can see the scenery- I like those things, and the hunters. The blue ones are from this set and the purple are from the older set. Notice the difference in color, armor, and weaponry. The newer models are better- but I do like the older color purple- I'm a girl what do you expect? It was a smaller build- that's why it was a cheaper set of the new release. All in all awesome. I like the gun in the back of the car too- it was fun to build. Fairly easy set as well. I recommend getting this set. Can't go wrong with weapons like a machine gun and two hunters for cheap!


No comments:

Post a Comment