Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mario racers

I broke down and bought Yoshi! The minifig is nifty, I hate that half his body comes off when you need him in the car. Build doors or something because otherwise it looks funky. I like the little extras like stars, mushrooms, and bananas. Overall good set. Fairly easy to build but difficult to follow directions as they do not lay out which parts per step and gray out the previous step's build. This makes it more challenging to complete quickly. It's a pull back racer that's pretty cool. Overall I would rate it a B. It's not what I expected- I'm only giving it the high rating because of how much (on a disturbing level) I like Yoshi.

1 comment:

  1. I keep looking at these and wanting to get one but i have taken the plunge yet. I want to see if they are going to make any others like Donkey Kong or Wario.

    ReplyDelete