Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Today's Toy Is....

Feeling a bit exhausted from yesterday's activities, but still managed the energy to build a Lego Creator set. I will always find the energy for Legos! The set I purchased yesterday from Toys R Us was the Apple Tree House creator set. I love this one. It was a bit on the expensive side, but worth it! I like it because it was a bigger, more complicated build over the STAR WARS sets. I go through those way too fast. I like them too, but lately those sets are uninteresting, so I'm branching out and hitting the other sections of Legos and Megabloks. I also picked up the small police car from the racer series. It looks more like a police car here in the US versus the European make. But more on that later. I like that cars fit into the garage of this house- means it is proportioned right (often an issue) and was time consuming, but not difficult. The set number is Lego 5891 Creator Apple Tree House.
I love the little lawn mower and satellite dish- adds so much realism to the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment