Friday, July 15, 2011

More Legos for my collection!

Today was a bonus day. After suffering through some pretty rough stuff with my classes, my husband was kind enough to let me buy some Lego stuff today. I got my order from Toywiz for some street signs for my city, and some books for my lego library. I got a pirate boat and an alligator to name a few things. We also went to Toys R Us for castle purchase. This completes the Kingdoms set- plus a few duplicates. I really hope they continue this line- LOVE IT!!!

So this weekend is going to be filled with fun, plus a few necessary things like housework, but mostly building fun. I really need this break. Final push for my B.S. degree. This will keep me going strong. Plus it's really cool.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Legos and housework all mixed in with a little studying for a BS. All the best!

    ReplyDelete