Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 17: Time 18.30: Trooper KE554 log

Day 17: Time 18.30: Trooper KE554 log


Still engaged in battle, but got a nice break in the weather today. When the hunter was finally defeated we were able to take a breather, at least for the time being. I expect to see more appear by tomorrow morning, although I cannot be sure how fast these beasts can move. We have engaged them, are willing to put in the efforts to stand our ground, and hopefully in the end we will win, but I cannot be certain of that either. Until further notice, or further ability to communicate, I cannot put in these logs. This will be my last one, at least for a while, since I expect that we will lose the base by tonight. But we will eradicate these pests from this world! When this happens I will return. Until then I will arm-up and lead my men first hand into engagement!


Trooper TK554 out.

No comments:

Post a Comment