Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 11: Time 18.47: Trooper KE554 log

Day 11: Time 18.47: Trooper KE554 log

Well, after much more recon we have discovered a most horrifying thought. Our brethren have been beheaded, and were soon going to be stuffed with delicious treats for the young ones to find. I personally do not see the appeal of young ones grabbing at our brother's beheaded remains! We can only hope this does not continue to happen. We will need to gather our forces and stop this killing and savage behavior practiced by the humans on this planet. I will call for aid and my fellow men will assist me in stopping this horrifying ritual! Then I have every intention of leaving this planet as soon as our repairs are complete and my master sends me elsewhere in this galaxy; however, I prefer another galaxy entirely. I only managed to get this photo and take the fallen brother's remains with us for proper burial.






Trooper KE554 out and disgusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment