Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 1: Time 13.40: Trooper KE554 log

Day 1: Time 13.40: Trooper KE554 log-

Today a new group of 10 young soldiers has joined my crew. They are eager to get started battling the scum, eating what little rations we have on board, and are getting anxious just waiting to hear the next command, yet to be sent to me. Their armor has much to be desired, new shiny metal armor, sure to deflect the oncoming gunfire in our next battle. My master sent them to assist me as a reward for the devastation of the last encounter with the droids. I will need to train them up some more so there will be victory again when we encounter the droids again. I guess I will see just how much punishment these new men can take... if they last that long. Eating anymore food and all my men will riot.


Signing off... for now.
Trooper KE554 out.

No comments:

Post a Comment